Dear valued patients,
As of May 25th we will reopen our practice in accordance with American Dental Association (ADA) the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Governor Baker's phase one recommendations and guidelines to responsibly continue seeing our patients for emergency and urgent care only.
We want to assure all of our patients that we take infection control very seriously, as it always has been a top priority in our practice. Our team has taken measures to provide the safety of our patients and staff with additional training.
Upon coming into our practice you will see changes that were made to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions related to Covid-19. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will ask you to wait in your car until we text or call you to come into the office.
- We will also ask you to wear a mask when coming into our office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.